If you shop with one of our current partners, you're all set. If not, check back soon or try the print at home option.
Select one of our most popular stores from the menu below. 2. Visit their club card coupon platform and add our offer! 3. Redeem your offer at checkout.
Click below to print a coupon redeemable at all participating stores.Print Now
Important: Please read these rules before entering this Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes"). By participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and represent that you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements below. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING. THIS "#ABUELITAISUNIMPRESSED" SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE AT LEAST AGE 18 (OR THE AGE OF MAJORITY UNDER APPLICABLE LAW). IF YOU DO NOT MEET ANY OF THESE REQUIREMENTS, OR ANY OTHER ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO WIN A PRIZE, AND LA TORTILLA FACTORY RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO AWARD PRIZES TO YOU. If you have an APO or FPO mailing address, you must identify your state of permanent residence. To be eligible to win a prize, entries must be completed and received by LA TORTILLA FACTORY in the manner and format designated below. Directors, officers and employees of LA TORTILLA FACTORY and any of their respective affiliate companies, subsidiaries, agents, professional advisors, advertising and promotional agencies, and immediate families of each are not eligible to win any prizes. All applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Offer void in Rhode Island, Puerto Rico, and where prohibited by law.
LA TORTILLA FACTORY, Facebook, Inc., Instagram, Twitter, any participating sponsors, and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, employees and agencies (collectively, the "Released Parties") will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer- or communications-related malfunctions or failures; (c) any Sweepstakes disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of LA TORTILLA FACTORY or by non-authorized human intervention; or (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes.
The Sweepstakes starts on JULY 18TH 2017 at 11:59 AM Pacific Time ("PT") and ends on AUGUST 31ST 2017 at 11:59 AM PT (the "Sweepstakes Period"). All entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period to be eligible to win a prize.
During the Sweepstakes Period (1) visit LA TORTILLA FACTORY at:
and (2) follow the instructions on how to submit your entry (the "Submission"). LA TORTILLA FACTORY may display all Submissions on the LA TORTILLA FACTORY Facebook page. By uploading your Submission, you agree that your Submission conforms to the Submission Guidelines and Content Restrictions listed below (collectively, the "Guidelines and Restrictions") and that LA TORTILLA FACTORY, in its sole discretion, may remove your Submission and disqualify you from the Sweepstakes if it believes, in its sole discretion, that your Submission fails to conform to the Guidelines and Restrictions. By uploading your Submission, in addition to rights granted below, you: (a) grant to LA TORTILLA FACTORY all rights necessary to display your Submission on LA TORTILLA FACTORY’s Web site and LA TORTILLA FACTORY’s Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter page; (b) hereby waive any so-called moral (e.g., creative rights) in your Submission; (c) represent and warrant that you have the right to grant the rights granted in these Official Rules; and (d) represent and warrant that your Submission and its use as contemplated in these Official Rules does not and will not violate, misappropriate, or infringe upon any law or regulation or the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, or any rights of publicity or privacy, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
The Submission must be a digital photo, video, and/or text, and include "#ABUELITAISUNIMPRESSED" within the post text and include the hashtag "#Sweepstakes". Also mention @latortillafactory.
The Submission must be entrant's original creation and owned one hundred percent (100%) by the entrant;
The Submission cannot have been submitted previously in a promotion of any kind or exhibited or displayed publicly through any means; and
The Submission must demonstrate one of the following sweepstakes themes ("Sweepstakes Themes"):
1) An "Abuelita is Unimpressed" moment – A humorous visual example of your family’s struggle with modern vs. traditional views and choices. What makes your "Abuelita" (or whatever you call your family matriarch, or patriarch) raise her eyebrow? This will be solely judged by LA TORTILLA FACTORY and their representatives.
The Submission must not contain material that violates, misappropriates, or infringes upon any law or regulation or the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, or any rights of publicity or privacy, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights;
The Submission must not disparage any person or entity;
The Submission must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, and/or defamatory;
The Submission must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and
The Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where Submission is created.
For All Submissions: You may submit unlimited Submission entries during the Sweepstakes Period, provided that each Submission is a unique display of being #ABUELITAISUNIMPRESSED or a response to a specific #ABUELITAISUNIMPRESSED Challenge. Submissions received from any person or email address using the same photo/video/text content, whether through multiple or different Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter accounts or other applicable accounts or means, will be void. Entrant must have signed permission from all individuals (parents/legal guardian of children, if featured and if not your own) that appear in the Submission to use their name and image in the Submission and to grant the rights set forth by LA TORTILLA FACTORY If requested by LA TORTILLA FACTORY, entrant must be able to provide such permissions in a form acceptable to LA TORTILLA FACTORY By uploading a Submission, entrant grants to LA TORTILLA FACTORY (and LA TORTILLA FACTORY’s licensees and assigns) a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such Submissions in whole or in part, and otherwise exploit the Submission in all media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the universe, in any way LA TORTILLA FACTORY sees fit including, but not limited to, entertainment, instruction/education, promotional, advertising and/or marketing purposes. In connection with all rights granted LA TORTILLA FACTORY (and LA TORTILLA FACTORY’s licensees and assigns) shall also have the irrevocable right to incorporate Submissions, in whole or in part, into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed. If necessary, entrant will sign any necessary documentation that may be required for LA TORTILLA FACTORY or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights entrant is granting to use the Submission. Proof of submission will not be deemed proof of receipt by LA TORTILLA FACTORY
1. Selection and Notification of Winner. Winners will be selected at random (via a 3rd party application) on a weekly basis throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Each week, one (1) Submission will be randomly selected as the Weekly Grand Prize winner, and ten (10) Submissions will be randomly selected as the Weekly Prize winners. The winners will be notified each week, with a final winner notification sent on or about September 15th, 2017 by email. To claim the prize, the winner(s) should follow the instructions contained in his or her notification.
2. Identity of Entrant. If a dispute arises about the identity of the entrant, entries made online will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. An authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. The potential winner may be required to provide LA TORTILLA FACTORY with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry.
3. Prize. The Weekly Grand Prize is twelve (12) coupons valid for a free La Tortilla Factory product (any pack of tortillas, dips, chips, etc.). The total maximum value of each Weekly Grand Prize is $66. The Weekly Prize is one (1) coupon valid for a free La Tortilla Factory product (any pack of tortillas, dips, chips, etc.). The total maximum value of each Weekly Grand Prize is $5.50. Coupons are valid anywhere La Tortilla Factory products are sold. Six (6) Weekly Grand Prize winners will be selected and Sixty (60) Weekly Prize winners will be selected. The total maximum retail value of the Prize is $968. SUBSTITUTIONS: Winners in states where LA TORTILLA FACTORY does not have distribution of La Tortilla Factory products will be awarded a check for the full retail value of the prize. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. If the Prize is returned as undeliverable or otherwise not claimed within ten (10) days after delivery of notification, the Prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner selected randomly from all of the remaining eligible entries. The Prize is not transferable, has no cash value, and may not be used with any other promotional discount. No substitutions or exchanges (including for cash) of the Prize will be permitted, except that LA TORTILLA FACTORY reserves the right to substitute a Prize of comparable or greater value for the Prize (see “SUBSTITUTIONS” note above). The Prize will be fulfilled approximately four (4) to six (6) weeks after notification of the Prize winner.
4. No Facebook or Instagram Endorsement. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Inc., Instagram or Twitter. Any information you provide in connection with the Sweepstakes is to LA TORTILLA FACTORY and/or its sponsors/administrators and not to Facebook or Instagram. You understand that by using and interacting with www.facebook.com or www.instagram.com you are subject to the terms, conditions, and policies that govern the use of any/all three websites. You should therefore review the applicable terms and policies for www.facebook.com, or www.instagram.com, including privacy and data gathering practices, before using or interacting with Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
5. General Release. By entering the Sweepstakes, you release LA TORTILLA FACTORY and all Released Parties from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or delivery, mis-delivery, acceptance, possession, or use of or inability to use any Prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
6. Use of Winner’s Name, Likeness, etc. Except where prohibited by law, entry into the Sweepstakes constitutes permission to use winner's name, Facebook/Instagram/Twitter name, likeness, persona, hometown, and/or Prize information in all media now known or later devised throughout the universe in perpetuity for all purposes LA TORTILLA FACTORY deems appropriate - including, without limitation, for promotional and publicity purposes - without further permission or compensation. As a condition of being awarded any Prize, except where prohibited by law, winner may (in LA TORTILLA FACTORY's sole discretion) be required to execute a written consent, confirming LA TORTILLA FACTORY’s right to use such winner’s name, Facebook/Instagram/Twitter name, likeness, persona, hometown, and/or Prize information without further permission or compensation.
7. Affidavit and Release. As a condition of being awarded any Prize, winner may (in LA TORTILLA FACTORY's sole discretion) be required to execute and deliver to LA TORTILLA FACTORY a signed affidavit of eligibility, acceptance of these Official Rules, release of liability, and any other legal, regulatory, or tax-related documents required by LA TORTILLA FACTORY in its sole discretion.
8. Winner List; Rules Request. For the Winner List, send an email with subject line: “La Tortilla Factory #ABUELITAISUNIMPRESSED Sweepstakes Winner List Request” to firstname.lastname@example.org after September 15th 2017 and before January 1st, 2018. To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, send an email with subject line: LA TORTILLA FACTORY #ABUELITAISUNIMPRESSED Official Rules Request” to email@example.com
9. Intellectual Property Notice. The Sweepstakes and all accompanying materials are copyright 2016 by LA TORTILLA FACTORY All rights are reserved.
11. Miscellaneous. The Sweepstakes and these Official Rules will be governed, construed, and interpreted under the laws of the state of California, U.S.A. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of LA TORTILLA FACTORY, which are final and binding in all respects. LA TORTILLA FACTORY reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in its sole discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Sweepstakes or any entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes beyond LA TORTILLA FACTORY's control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes, or LA TORTILLA FACTORY otherwise becomes (as determined in its sole discretion) incapable of running the Sweepstakes as planned, in which event all Prizes will be awarded via the judging process outlined in these Official Rules, from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation. Notwithstanding the foregoing, LA TORTILLA FACTORY reserves the right to amend, modify, or cancel the Sweepstakes at any time without notice. Entrants who violate these Official Rules; violate any law, rule, or regulation in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes; tamper with the operation of the Sweepstakes or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to LA TORTILLA FACTORY, the Sweepstakes, or any other entrant (in each case as determined in LA TORTILLA FACTORY's sole discretion) are subject to disqualification from entry into the Sweepstakes. LA TORTILLA FACTORY reserves the right to lock out persons whose eligibility is in question or who have been disqualified or are otherwise ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes. Any provision of these Official Rules deemed unenforceable will be enforced to the extent permissible, and the remainder of these Official Rules will remain in effect. If you have any questions about these Official Rules or the Sweepstakes, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Sweepstakes Sponsor: LA TORTILLA FACTORY 3300 Westwind Blvd Santa Rosa, Ca 95403